BSE Rajasthan Recruitment 2013 – Attendant (Paricharak) Vacancies: Board of Secondary Education Ajmer, Rajasthan has issued notification and invites applications for the recruitment of 81 Paricharak/Attendant vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode on or before 21-01-2013 at http://rajeduboard.nic.in.
BSE Rajasthan Recruitment Details:
81 Attendant/ Paricharak Posts
Age Limit: 18 years – 35 years as on 01-01-2013. (Age relaxations will be extended as per rules)
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess 8th class pass certificate from any recognized university.
Application Fee: Unreserved Candidates must pay Rs.500/-, Disabled Persons must pay Rs.150/-, OBC/SC/ST must pay Rs.250/- as application fee. Fee must be paid in the form of Challan of ICICI Bank by using computer generated challan which can be downloaded from the website http://rajeduboard.nic.in
Selection Process: Interview.
How to Apply: Applications are invited through online mode available at BSE Rajasthan official website http://rajeduboard.nic.in from 05-01-2013 to 21-01-2013.
Last Date for Online Application: 21-01-2013.
BSE Rajasthan Paricharak Recruitment Advt.
- Rajasthan Forest Guard Recruitment 2013 & Apply Online at http://examforest.rajasthan.gov.in
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2012
- Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited Recruitment :
- Rajasthan Medical and Health Services Recruitment 2013 – 31209 Vacancies
- Rajasthan Science and Technology Department (http://dst.rajasthan.gov.in) Recruitment 2013: 41Vacancies