Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2013 – 631 Teacher Vacancies: KMC Kolkata Municipal Corporation (www.mscwb.org) invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up 631Teacher Vacancies in KMC (Primary) School . Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before 31-12-2012.
KMC Teacher Recruitment (ww.mscwb.org) – 631 Posts of Teacher KMC (Primary) School
1. Teacher (Bengali Medium)
a. Main Panel – 288 Posts
b. Supplementary Panel – 144 Posts
2. Teacher (Hindi Medium)
a. Main Panel – 71 Posts
b. Supplementary Panel – 35 Posts
3. Teacher (Urdu Medium for Male)
a. Main Panel – 43 Posts
b. Supplementary Panel – 22 Posts
4. Teacher (Urdu Medium for Female)
a. Main Panel – 19 Posts
b. Supplementary Panel – 09 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 40 yrs as on 01-01-2012.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be Higher Secondary pass outs under the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent with at least 50% marks.
Candidates should have done 2 yrs Diploma or 4 yrs. Bachelor degree in Elementary education.
Application Fee: Rs. 150/+ Rs. 50 processing charge + Rs. 20 Bank charge for General and OBC Candidates
Only Rs. 50 /- for SC/ ST/ PH candidates
How to Apply: Eligible and interested Candidates may apply only through Offline mode candidate can be download application from official website, candidates need to send dully filled application form along with self-attested photocopies to the address given in Notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of preliminary examination and main examination.
Last Date for receipt of application Form: 31-12-2012
Kolkata Teacher Recruitment Exam date/Admitcard/hallticket, KMC Teacher Cutoff Marks, KMC Teacher Exam syllabus/pattern,model/previous/solved Paper (3665)
- West Bengal Board of Primary Education Recruitment 2012 – 34559 Primary Teacher Posts
- Sarva Siksha Mission Paschim Medinipur – 113 Para Teacher Posts 2012
- Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad (www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in) Recruitment 2013 – Primary Teacher Vacancies
- UP Basic Shiksha Parishad (www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in) Primary Teachers Recruitment 2013: 10800 Vacancies
- (upbasiceduboard.gov.in)Basic Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2012 – Primary Teacher Vacancies