SSC Recruitment 2013 in Andhra Pradesh: The New Year (2013) is all set to ring in good news for the jobless youth in the state (Andhra Pradesh). The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is embarking on a recruitment drive to fill over one lakh vacancies in various departments across the country of which AP‘s share would be 10,000, including backlogs.
Addressing a press conference on Thursday, SSC chairman N K Raghupathy said applications would be invited for Group B non-gazetted and Group B non-technical posts in different government departments including Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF), Food Corporation of India (FCI) and Prasara Bharathi.
He said applications for the post of constable and sub-inspector would be issued on December 15,2012. Of the 22,000 vacancies in the paramilitary forces like Assam Rifles, Border Security Force (BSF) and Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) across the country, 2,700 would be recruited from AP. “The SSC is aiming at filling over one lakh vacancies in various departments across the country, and AP will get around 10,000 jobs,” said Raghupathy.
Source: Times of India (1845)
- Andhra Pradesh State Govt. Upcoming Recruitment 2013: 63000 Vacancies in various Departments (News)
- APSRAC (apsrac.ap.gov.in) Recruitment 2012 Engineer/Scientist Posts
- Centre for Development Studies (CDS) APARD(www.apard.gov.in) Recruitment 2012-2013
- Nuclear Fuel Complex (nfc.gov.in) UDC Written Exam 2012 Admit Card
- SSC (www.ssconline.nic.in) Constable (GD) in CAPFS and Rifleman in Assam Rifles Recruitment 2013